We’ve updated our book How to Win Short Story Competitions.
Two highly experienced, award-winning writers and short story competition judges share everything they know about entering, judging and (most importantly) winning short story competitions, in an easy-to-follow Q&A format.
* Exactly what the judges are looking for.
* How the scoring system works.
* How to score highly in every category.
* What impresses judges – and what turns them off.
* How to write exceptional short stories.
* Which competitions give you the best chance of winning.
* How to avoid being disqualified.
* And much more.
New to this edition are:
Updated and expanded content – now 140 pages
Table of contents and full index
TWO award-winning short stories
First time available in paperback