Here’s the first book in our rebranded series of ideas and story prompts for writers.
All of the ideas have been edited and updated;
there’s a lovely new cover;
the Kindle price has been slashed to just 2.99;
and it’s now available in paperback too!
It’s only available from Amazon, and to comply with their exclusivity requirements, we will no longer be selling it on the ideas4writers website.
Here’s the new description:
Create romantic stories your readers will never forget. No more boring, over-used plots; clichéd, one-dimensional characters; or stories that lack imagination. Your plots will be fresh and exciting, your characters will be realistic and compelling, and your stories will be so full of imagination and depth that your readers will be hungry for more.
- An easy way to write romantic stories
- The essential elements of romantic fiction
- How to create the perfect hero and heroine
- Conveying emotion and building tension
- The perfect formula for sexual chemistry
- How to write romantic dialogue
- And much more
- Plus 50 great storylines you can use immediately or adapt as you wish
Here are those all-important links:
Kindle edition: mybook.to/romance176k
(Hint: the paperback version would make a lovely Christmas gift!)
We’ll be working on the Thrillers collection next. It should be available in about two weeks.