Here’s this month’s selection of What Ifs to stimulate your brain – what can you do with these? Some of them are deliberately vague or ambiguous so you can interpret them in different ways!
There’s one for each day of the month. If you need more please take a look at our book The Fastest Way to Get Ideas – 4,400 Essential What Ifs for Writers.
1. you lived at the top of the Eiffel Tower?
2. you lived at the top of Big Ben?
3. you lived in Buckingham Palace?
4. you lived at the White House?
5. you lived on a beach?
6. you lived on the streets?
7. you lived in your car?
8. you lived in a spaceship?
9. you lived on the Moon?
10. you lived on Mars?
11. you lived for the weekend?
12. parts of your home were no-go areas?
13. you had the choice of being exceptionally beautiful but having a short life, being of average appearance and living an average lifespan, or being exceptionally ugly and living to at least 120?
14. you could choose the way in which you died?
15. you could choose your time of death?
16. you were given a list of people you could become in your next life and were instructed to choose one?
17. you made a really bad choice?
18. poison had no effect on you?
19. radiation had no effect on you?
20. you could survive any injury?
21. you started a rumour that you knew was false, but so many people believed it and modified their actions accordingly that the rumour became true?
22. all the world’s currencies collapsed and money was scrapped?
23. a seemingly impossible prediction turned out to be correct?
24. a new superpower emerged?
25. the prohibitionists tried again?
26. you stopped trying to keep up with technology?
27. you stopped following the news?
28. the sound of music made you panic?
29. you decided to spend the rest of your life in bed?
30. you celebrated your birthday every day?
31. you did everything in time to music?
Become a lifetime member of ideas4writers
and get ALL our ebooks for just £49.95
Price if purchased individually: £214.56
ideas4writers: inspiring you since 2002