Here’s this month’s selection of “What If…?” creative writing prompts to inspire you – let’s see what you can do with these!
This selection forms part of what will eventually become Volume 2 of The Fastest Way to Get Ideas – 4,400 Essential What Ifs for Writers.
1. the police and emergency services refused to enter your neighbourhood?
2. banks loaned things, not money?
3. it was impossible to erase anything?
4. everything you said upset at least one person?
5. you died?
6. you never died?
7. nothing on Earth had ever died?
8. the speed of light wasn’t all that fast?
9. technology made everyone telepathic?
10. someone wrote a vitally important message on a really difficult jigsaw, then jumbled up all the pieces?
– – – – – – –
Become a lifetime member of ideas4writers for just £49.95 (or the equivalent in your currency) and you’ll receive:
Our complete collection of 5,000+ writing ideas
The Fastest Way to Get Ideas (4,400 what ifs)
The Date-A-Base Book 2015 and 2016 (plus all future editions!)
The Fastest Way to Write Your Book
How to Win Short Story Competitions
Unlimited use of our exclusive online writing software
Full access to our members-only forums
Free use of our writing/computing advice line
And more… (total value: over £150 and growing)
ideas4writers: inspiring you since 2002