Here’s this month’s selection of “What If…?” creative writing prompts to inspire you – let’s see what you can do with these!
This selection forms part of what will eventually become Volume 2 of
The Fastest Way to Get Ideas – 4,400 Essential What Ifs for Writers.
1. you didn’t care?
2. you didn’t care what the outcome was?
3. Amazon.com went bust?
4. the world’s top 100 companies all went out of business within weeks of each other?
5. nothing ever happened immediately?
6. you woke up a metre (approx 3 feet) shorter?
[submitted by Andrew Garner]
7. all the people who had ever gone missing turned up at once?
8. every household received a book which listed the things you were not allowed to discuss?
9. Native Americans took back their land?
10. you took matters into your own hands?
– – – – – – –
Become a lifetime member of ideas4writers for just £49.95 (or the equivalent in your currency) and you’ll receive:
Our complete collection of 5,000+ writing ideas
The Fastest Way to Get Ideas (4,400 what ifs)
The Date-A-Base Book 2015 and 2016 (plus all future editions!)
The Fastest Way to Write Your Book
How to Win Short Story Competitions
Unlimited use of our exclusive online writing software
Full access to our members-only forums
Free use of our writing/computing advice line
And more… (total value: over £150 and growing)
ideas4writers: inspiring you since 2002