Here’s this month’s selection of “What If…?” creative writing prompts to inspire you – let’s see what you can do with these!
This selection forms part of what will eventually become Volume 2 of
The Fastest Way to Get Ideas – 4,400 Essential What Ifs for Writers.
1. no crime was ever punished?
2. no crime ever went unpunished?
3. a crime that was solved became unsolved?
4. nothing ever stayed where you left it?
5. you could feel the magic in the air?
6. there was music everywhere?
7. you got lost on your way to the bathroom?
8. the rooms in your house reorganised themselves during the night?
9. you made a stupid mistake?
10. the label on the jar or tin didn’t match the contents?
– – – – – – –
Become a lifetime member of ideas4writers for just £49.95 (or the equivalent in your currency) and you’ll receive:
Our complete collection of 5,000+ writing ideas
The Fastest Way to Get Ideas (4,400 what ifs)
The Date-A-Base Book 2015 (plus the 2016 preview and all future editions!)
The Fastest Way to Write Your Book
How to Win Short Story Competitions
Unlimited use of our exclusive online writing software
Full access to our members-only forums
Free use of our writing/computing advice line
And more… (total value: over £150 and growing)
ideas4writers: inspiring you since 2002