Here’s this month’s selection of “What If…?” creative writing prompts to inspire you – let’s see what you can do with these!
This selection forms part of what will eventually become Volume 2 of
The Fastest Way to Get Ideas – 4,400 Essential What Ifs for Writers.
1. no one understood anything?
2. everyone knew everything there was to know?
3. everything was conveyed with humour?
4. no decision could be made without making a sacrifice to ensure a good outcome?
5. ghosts served an important purpose?
6. time was neither linear nor uniform and schedules had to be constantly updated to account for the fluctuations?
7. you were digging in your garden when you hit something massive and metallic?
8. the government finally admitted the truth about everything?
9. God was a witness at every civil and criminal trial?
10. Wild animals roamed the streets and no one could do a thing about it?
– – – – – – –
Become a lifetime member of ideas4writers for just £49.95 (or the equivalent in your currency) and you’ll receive:
Our complete collection of 5,000+ writing ideas
The Fastest Way to Get Ideas (4,400 what ifs)
The Date-A-Base Book 2014 and 2015 (plus the 2016 preview and all future editions!)
The Fastest Way to Write Your Book
How to Win Short Story Competitions
Unlimited use of our exclusive online writing software
Full access to our members-only forums
Free use of our writing/computing advice line
And more… (total value: over £150 and growing)
ideas4writers: inspiring you since 2002