Here’s this month’s selection of “What If…?” creative writing prompts to inspire you – let’s see what you can do with these!
These are all taken from our book: The Fastest Way to Get Ideas – 4,400 Essential What Ifs for Writers.
1. you always made a point of telling smelly people that they had a problem?
2. you found your house unexpectedly empty?
3. you copied someone else?
4. you spread lies about a competitor?
5. there was an anti-gravity bomb?
6. you could create more time whenever you needed it?
7. you discovered that you couldn’t keep secrets?
8. you were faced with an impossible choice?
9. you had everything you’d ever wanted?
10. you went on a ghost hunt (or organised one), but ran out screaming?
– – – – – – –
Become a lifetime member of ideas4writers for just £49.95 (or the equivalent in your currency) and you’ll receive:
Our complete collection of 5,000+ writing ideas
The Fastest Way to Get Ideas (4,400 what ifs)
The Date-A-Base Book 2014 and 2015 (plus all future editions)
The Fastest Way to Write Your Book
How to Win Short Story Competitions
Unlimited use of our exclusive online writing software
Full access to our members-only forums
And more… (total value: over £150)
ideas4writers: inspiring the world’s writers since 2002