Here’s this month’s selection of “What If…?” creative writing prompts to inspire you – let’s see what you can do with these!
These are all taken from our book: The Fastest Way to Get Ideas – 4,400 Essential What Ifs for Writers.
1. you finally did something about all those cars speeding down your street?
2. you couldn’t get enough people to attend?
3. it called for a drastic change of tactics?
4. you could choose to keep (or enhance) one of your five main senses, but you would lose the other four?
5. you disobeyed an order?
6. you thought you had gone too far, but in fact you hadn’t gone far enough?
7. you would be in hospital for months?
8. you were about to set up your 100th company?
9. people thought you were stupid?
10. you wished you didn’t know some of the things you knew?
– – – – – – –
Become a lifetime member of ideas4writers for just £49.95 (or the equivalent in your currency) and you’ll receive:
Our complete collection of 5,000+ writing ideas
The Fastest Way to Get Ideas (4,400 what ifs)
The Date-A-Base Book 2014 (plus all future editions)
The Fastest Way to Write Your Book
How to Win Short Story Competitions
Unlimited use of our exclusive online writing software
Full access to our members-only discussion forums
And more… (total value: over £150)
ideas4writers: inspiring the world’s writers since 2002