Here’s this month’s selection of “What If…?” creative writing prompts to inspire you – let’s see what you can do with these!
These are all taken from our book: The Fastest Way to Get Ideas – 4,400 Essential What Ifs for Writers.
1. you were the only person in the world with your particular addiction?
2. you were rich enough to be able to behave in any way that you wanted to?
3. you needed an exorcist?
4. you reassessed all your friendships?
5. your reached the limit of your memory’s capacity?
6. you were pleased to hear that someone had died?
7. you accidentally gave something to the wrong person?
8. you were waiting for an announcement that the country was at war?
9. you changed your personality?
10. you tried to achieve perfection?
– – – – – – –
Become a lifetime member of ideas4writers for just £49.95 (or the equivalent in your currency) and you’ll receive:
Our complete collection of 5,000+ writing ideas
The Fastest Way to Get Ideas (4,400 what ifs)
The Date-A-Base Book 2014 (plus all future editions)
The Fastest Way to Write Your Book
How to Win Short Story Competitions
Unlimited use of our exclusive online writing software
Full access to our members-only discussion forums
And more… (total value: over £150)
ideas4writers: inspiring the world’s writers since 2002