Here’s this month’s selection of “What If…?” creative writing prompts to inspire you – let’s see what you can do with these!
These are all taken from our book: The Fastest Way to Get Ideas – 4,400 Essential What Ifs for Writers.
1. it was only your addictions that were keeping you alive?
2. you saw the scariest film ever made?
3. your customers kept trying to buy products that didn’t exist?
4. you had to work extra hard to be accepted?
5. you were stabbed in the back (literally or metaphorically)?
6. your child was a genius?
7. you made your view clear?
8. you were asked/told to write a story/book in a style/genre you hated?
9. you replaced all of your windows with TV screens?
10. you were replaced at work by someone who cost ten times more than you to employ?
– – – – – – –
Become a lifetime member of ideas4writers for just £49.95 (or the equivalent in your local currency) and you’ll receive The Date-A-Base Books for 2013, 2014 (plus all future editions) as well as The Fastest Way to Write Your Book, The Fastest Way to Get Ideas (contains 4,400 what ifs), our complete 5,000+ collection of writing ideas, How to Win Short Story Competitions, unlimited use of our forums and exclusive online writing software (writing engines), and more…
(total value: over £150!)
Click here for full details
ideas4writers: inspiring you since 2002!