Here’s this month’s selection of “What If…?” creative writing prompts to inspire you – let’s see what you can do with these!
These are all taken from our book: The Fastest Way to Get Ideas – 4,400 Essential What Ifs for Writers.
1. you changed your outlook?
2. yours was the only idea that made any sense?
3. you woke up from a coma and found that you were now divorced and your partner had married someone else?
4. there would never be enough proof?
5. they wouldn’t accept your gift?
6. you weren’t as rich as people thought you were?
7. people overestimated your intelligence?
8. you didn’t want to escape?
9. you were bombarded with questions?
10. you didn’t know where you were supposed to go?
– – – – – – –
Become a lifetime member of ideas4writers for just £49.95 (or the equivalent in your local currency) and you’ll receive The Date-A-Base Books for 2013, 2014 (plus all future editions) as well as The Fastest Way to Write Your Book, The Fastest Way to Get Ideas (contains 4,400 what ifs), our complete 5,000+ collection of writing ideas, How to Win Short Story Competitions, unlimited use of our forums and exclusive online writing software (writing engines), and more…
(total value: over £150!)
Click here for full details
ideas4writers: inspiring you since 2002!