Here’s this month’s selection of “What If…?” creative writing prompts to inspire you – let’s see what you can do with these!
These are all taken from our book: The Fastest Way to Get Ideas – 4,400 Essential What Ifs for Writers.
1. you lost all hope?
2. Earth was an ocean planet and there was no land?
3. you bought everything that you saw advertised?
4. humans were not the most advanced/ruling species on Earth?
5. you could see better at night than during the day?
6. there were too many hours in a day?
7. you set your own rules (or laws)?
8. planets were really eggs?
9. you finally got the thing you had always wanted?
10. you thought you had nothing to worry about?
– – – – – – –
Become a lifetime member of ideas4writers for just £49.95 (or the equivalent in your local currency) and you’ll receive The Date-A-Base Books for 2013, 2014 (plus all future editions) as well as The Fastest Way to Write Your Book, The Fastest Way to Get Ideas (contains 4,400 what ifs), our complete 5,000+ collection of writing ideas, How to Win Short Story Competitions, unlimited use of our forums and exclusive online writing software (writing engines), and more…
(total value: over £150!)
Click here for full details
ideas4writers: inspiring you since 2002!