Here’s this month’s selection of “What If…?” creative writing prompts to inspire you – let’s see what you can do with these!
These are all taken from our book: The Fastest Way to Get Ideas – 4,400 Essential What Ifs for Writers.
1. you didn’t seem to have any relatives?
2. someone copied your idea?
3. you misheard what they said?
4. you could see how things would have turned out if you’d made a different choice?
5. you covered your tracks?
6. you turned off the power?
7. you weren’t as powerful as you thought you were?
8. it was only a rehearsal, but you thought you were doing it for real?
9. a novelty political party won the election?
10. you were the only person who knew that the rules had changed?
– – – – – – –
Become a lifetime member of ideas4writers for just £49.95 (or the equivalent in your local currency) and you’ll receive The Date-A-Base Books for 2013, 2014 (plus all future editions) as well as The Fastest Way to Write Your Book, The Fastest Way to Get Ideas (contains 4,400 what ifs), our complete 5,000+ collection of writing ideas, How to Win Short Story Competitions, unlimited use of our forums and exclusive online writing software (writing engines), and more…
(total value: over £150!)
Click here for full details
ideas4writers: inspiring you since 2002!