May already? How did that happen?
Here’s this month’s selection of “What If…?” creative writing prompts to inspire you – let’s see what you can do with these!
1. clouds sometimes crashed to earth, causing flooding and destruction?
2. there really was a ‘time’ bomb?
3. failing to keep a secret was a crime?
4. you kept putting off a difficult decision until it was too late?
5. you asked a hundred people and got a hundred different answers?
6. people underestimated your intelligence?
7. the proof was overwhelming?
8. you thought the punishment was too severe?
9. you never used your real name?
10. you needed to be alone?
– – – – – – –
Become a lifetime member of ideas4writers for just £49.95 (or the equivalent in your local currency) and you’ll receive The Date-A-Base Books for 2013, 2014 (plus all future editions) as well as The Fastest Way to Write Your Book, The Fastest Way to Get Ideas (contains 4,400 what ifs), our complete 5,000+ collection of writing ideas, How to Win Short Story Competitions, unlimited use of our forums and exclusive online writing software (writing engines), and more…
(total value: over £150!)
Click here for full details
ideas4writers: inspiring you since 2002!