Here’s this month’s selection of “What If…?” creative writing prompts to inspire you – let’s see what you can do with these!
1. you were always in a party mood?
2. you never took risks?
3. your best was just not good enough?
4. you found out who your real friends were?
5. your exam results got mixed up with someone else’s?
6. you couldn’t tell which was real and which was fake?
7. it would take a miracle to save you?
8. you decided to stop before things went too far?
9. the Moon was actually an enormous egg?
10. keeping secrets was illegal?
- – – – – – -
Become a lifetime member of ideas4writers for just £49.95 (or the equivalent in your local currency) and you’ll receive The Date-A-Base Books for 2013, 2014 (plus all future editions) as well as The Fastest Way to Write Your Book, The Fastest Way to Get Ideas (contains 4,400 what ifs), our complete 5,000+ collection of writing ideas, How to Win Short Story Competitions, unlimited use of our forums and exclusive online writing software (writing engines), and more…
(total value: over £150!)
Click here for full details
ideas4writers: inspiring you since 2002!