Here’s this month’s selection of “What If . . . ?” creative writing prompts to inspire you – let’s see what you can do with these!
What if . . .
1. you weren’t happy that you had won?
2. something that had been extremely valuable was now practically worthless?
3. you were never satisfied?
4. several people could be married to the same person at the same time?
5. you had much more to offer, but they didn’t want it?
6. they liked you a little too much?
7. you couldn’t even give it away?
8. you were cursed by a witch?
9. you were too good at your job?
10. you were much wealthier than people thought you were?
– – – – – – –
Become a lifetime member of ideas4writers for just £49.95 (or the equivalent in your local currency) and you’ll receive The Date-A-Base Books for 2012, 2013, 2014 (plus all future editions) as well as The Fastest Way to Write Your Book, The Fastest Way to Get Ideas, our complete 5,000+ collection of writing ideas, unlimited use of our forums and exclusive online writing software (writing engines), and more
(total value: over £150!)
Click here for full details
ideas4writers: inspiring you since 2002!