We begin with an apology:
If you tried to buy The Date-A-Base Book 2013 last week (or any of our other great books) and found that the ideas4writers website was down – we’re very sorry. The company that hosts the site decided to move us over to a new machine – on the same morning that the blog went out. And they screwed it up rather badly. It took us three days to fix everything, but we’re fully back online again now, so please try again.
(If you find anything on the site that isn’t working, please could you let us know so we can fix it. We’re at firstname.lastname@example.org – thanks.)
Normal service is resumed:
Here’s this month’s selection of “What If . . . ?” creative writing prompts to inspire you – let’s see what you can do with these!
What if . . .
1. you ran away?
2. tortoises went a lot faster?
3. the instructions didn’t make any sense?
4. you stuck blindly to the rules?
5. a sixth sense told you not to get on board?
6. the last piece was missing?
7. you finally did something about it?
8. you were sure you’d seen that person somewhere else?
9. people found you intimidating?
10. you could never resist a bargain?
– – – – – – –
Become a lifetime member of ideas4writers for just £49.95 (or the equivalent in your local currency) and you’ll receive The Date-A-Base Books for 2012, 2013, 2014 (plus all future editions) as well as The Fastest Way to Write Your Book, The Fastest Way to Get Ideas, our complete 5,000+ collection of writing ideas, unlimited use of our forums and exclusive online writing software (writing engines), and more
(total value: over £150!)
Click here for full details
ideas4writers: inspiring you since 2002!