Here’s this month’s selection of “What If . . . ?” creative writing prompts to inspire you – let’s see what you can do with these!
What if . . .
1. newspapers could publish any document they wanted to, as long as they could get hold of it?
2. your children always wore masks in public?
3. you could see through other people’s eyes?
4. the world didn’t know you existed?
5. your message did not have the impact you expected it to?
6. you were asked to apologise?
7. you had Tourette’s Syndrome?
8. an ambulance kept following you?
9. you didn’t have a license?
10. you always did everything to 100% of your ability?
Now available on Kindle:
The Fastest Way to Get Ideas:
4,400 Essential What If’s for Writers
Our complete collection of “What If . . . ?” creative writing prompts. (Still at the low introductory price!)
Buy from Amazon.com or Amazon.co.uk