Here’s this month’s selection of “What If . . . ?” creative writing prompts to inspire you – let’s see what you can do with these!
What if . . .
1. you met the person who was writing your life story – including the parts that hadn’t happened yet?
2. there was no gravity, it was light that pushed us down (so when it got dark … ?)
3. your illness was all in your mind?
4. there were rainbows in all directions?
5. you could change your own DNA?
6. people had no memories?
7. you applied for a patent?
8. a company somehow managed to patent a major event or holiday, such as Christmas?
9. you read the wrong book?
10. you sold shares in your book?
Now available on Kindle:
The Fastest Way to Get Ideas:
4,400 Essential What If’s for Writers
Our complete collection of “What If . . . ?” creative writing prompts. (Still at the low introductory price!)
Buy from Amazon.com or Amazon.co.uk