Here’s another selection of What If writing prompts to inspire you – see what you can do with these!
What if . . .
1. you proved that the Theory of Evolution was wrong?
2. parents complained that you were too young/old to teach their children?
3. you decided to clone a much-loved dead relative?
4. cannibals opened a chain of restaurants?
5. you moved into someone’s house without their knowledge?
6. there was no way of stopping?
7. you paid people to come and watch you (or someone else) perform?
8. the only way to cure a fatal disease was to eat whole live slugs?
9. you missed the end?
10. the works of Shakespeare had been completely overlooked?
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
Do you like What Ifs? Here are 4,400 more!
The Fastest Way to Get Ideas – 4,400 Essential What Ifs for Writers.
Become a lifetime member of ideas4writers for just £49.95 and you’ll receive The Fastest Way to Get Ideas, The Fastest Way to Write Your Book, The Date-A-Base Books for 2012 & 2013 (plus all future editions), our complete 5,000+ writing ideas collection, unlimited use of our exclusive writing software and forums, and much more
(total value: more than £150)
Click here for full details