Update from last week: the ideas4writers website is now fully back online, apart from the forums which should be back on Thursday. The forum software we had intended using wouldn’t work with the hosting service we use, so we had to find a different one, which is still being configured.
The Date-A-Base Book 2013 will be published this week. Or at least Part 1 (covering January – June) will be. Part 2 will be published in February. Each part is roughly the same size as the entire 2012 edition – so it’s a biggie!
This month’s What If’s:
Here’s another selection of What If writing prompts to inspire you – see what you can do with these!
What if . . .
1. you craved public recognition?
2. you were condemned for proving that something was true?
3. someone tried to convince you that the voices you kept hearing meant you had paranormal powers – but you thought it was because you were insane?
4. you decided to relive your childhood?
5. you could see no end to your problems?
6. you had never had a secret?
7. the company tricked you into resigning so they didn’t have to give you redundancy pay?
8. you were scared of needles and went to extreme lengths to avoid them?
9. you could tell when someone was ill by their smell?
10. you’d had too much to drink?
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
Do you like What Ifs? Here are 4,400 more!
The Fastest Way to Get Ideas – 4,400 Essential What Ifs for Writers.
Become a lifetime member of ideas4writers today for just £49.95 and you’ll receive The Fastest Way to Get Ideas, The Fastest Way to Write Your Book, The Date-A-Base Books for 2012 & 2013 (plus all future editions), our complete 5,000+ writing ideas collection, unlimited use of our exclusive writing engines and forums, and much more
(total value: more than £150)
Click here for full details