Here’s another selection of What If writing prompts to inspire you – see what you can do with these!
What if . . .
1. you got shot by a taser?
2. someone started a rumour that you had killed someone?
3. time flew?
4. you failed an exam or test?
5. you changed your sleeping pattern?
6. punishments and sentences for crimes were made much harsher?
7. you were a nomad?
8. everyone hated the name you had given your child?
9. you decided to quit a lifelong addiction?
10. beings living elsewhere in the universe assumed the earth was uninhabitable?
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
Do you like What Ifs? Here are 4,400 more!
The Fastest Way to Get Ideas – 4,400 Essential What Ifs for Writers.
Become a lifetime member of ideas4writers today for just £49.95 and you’ll receive The Fastest Way to Get Ideas, The Fastest Way to Write Your Book, The Date-A-Base Books for 2011 & 2012 (plus all future editions), our complete 5,000+ writing ideas collection, unlimited use of our exclusive writing engines and forums, and much more
(total value: more than £150)
Click here for full details