Here’s another selection of What If writing prompts to inspire you – see what you can do with these!
What if . . .
1. you carefully worded a job advertisement so that you would be the only person suitable for it?
2. the wedding ring broke as it was placed on your finger (or on the bride’s finger)?
3. you woke up after being in a coma for several years?
4. you couldn’t have the one thing you wanted more than anything else?
5. it was a victimless crime?
6. you could cure blindness?
7. the secret was out?
8. there was a type of weapon that suddenly increased gravity in the target’s vicinity?
9. you could store time?
10. humans had evolved from insects and had six legs?
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
Do you like What Ifs? Here are 4,400 more!
The Fastest Way to Get Ideas – 4,400 Essential What Ifs for Writers.
Become a lifetime member of ideas4writers today for just £49.95 and you’ll receive The Fastest Way to Get Ideas, The Fastest Way to Write Your Book, The Date-A-Base Books for 2011 & 2012 (plus all future editions), our complete 5,000+ writing ideas collection, unlimited use of our exclusive writing engines and forums, and much more
(total value: more than £150)
Click here for full details