Here’s another selection of What If writing prompts to inspire you – see what you can do with these!
What if . . .
1. the tide didn’t go out today?
2. you couldn’t – and wouldn’t – stand other people’s faults?
3. it wasn’t the time you thought it was?
4. you were not allowed to be famous if you were too attractive as it gave people false ideals?
5. there was a cannibal district in most towns and cities?
6. someone else was sending emails from your account?
7. all meals came from vending machines?
8. you tried to prevent something really embarrassing from happening?
9. you missed the beginning and couldn’t work out what was happening?
10. fate wanted you to get together with someone you didn’t really like?
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
Do you like What Ifs? Here are 4,400 more!
The Fastest Way to Get Ideas – 4,400 Essential What Ifs for Writers.
Become a lifetime member of ideas4writers today for just £49.95 and you’ll receive The Fastest Way to Get Ideas, The Fastest Way to Write Your Book, The Date-A-Base Books for 2011 & 2012 (plus all future editions), our complete 5,000+ writing ideas collection, unlimited use of our exclusive writing engines and forums, and much more
(total value: more than £150)
Click here for full details