Here’s another selection of What If writing prompts to inspire you – see what you can do with these!
What if . . .
1. your computer could think for itself?
2. you could control your dreams?
3. you pretended to have won the lottery?
4. every country and culture ate exactly the same food?
5. someone turned you into a cartoon character?
6. sleeping with other people was prohibited, even if you were married to them?
7. you were in a plane crash?
8. you had an embarrassing illness?
9. TV/radio programmes were broadcast at random and there was no regular schedule?
10. you discovered that you were an illegal immigrant?
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
Do you like What Ifs? Here are 4,400 more!
The Fastest Way to Get Ideas – 4,400 Essential What Ifs for Writers.
Become a lifetime member of ideas4writers today for just £49.95 and you’ll receive The Fastest Way to Get Ideas, The Fastest Way to Write Your Book, The Date-A-Base Books for 2011 & 2012 (plus all future editions), our complete 5,000+ writing ideas collection, unlimited use of our exclusive writing engines and forums, and much more
(total value: more than £157)
Click here for full details