Here’s another selection of What If writing prompts to inspire you – see what you can do with these!
What if . . .
1. you decided to make up for your lost childhood?
2. all your senses suddenly became much stronger?
3. you were addicted to having medical treatment?
4. the tide didn’t come in today?
5. you were warned to keep your distance?
6. people became more intelligent as they got older?
7. you were awarded the booby prize?
8. the government told you what to believe?
9. you were surprised by someone’s rudeness?
10. everyone had the same ambition?
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
Do you like What Ifs? Here are 4,400 more!
The Fastest Way to Get Ideas – 4,400 Essential What Ifs for Writers.
Become a lifetime member of ideas4writers today for just £49.95 and you’ll receive The Fastest Way to Get Ideas, The Fastest Way to Write Your Book, The Date-A-Base Books for 2011 & 2012 (plus all future editions), our complete 5,000+ writing ideas collection, unlimited use of our exclusive writing engines and forums, and much more
(total value: more than £157)
Click here for full details