Here’s another selection of What If writing prompts to inspire you – see what you can do with these!
What if . . .
1. house plants had to be kept in cages?
2. you hypnotised yourself and couldn’t wake up?
3. the insurance company refused to pay up?
4. you never kept anything secret?
5. time really did go faster when you were having fun?
6. you lied about the cause of an accident?
7. your doctor treated you for the wrong thing?
8. you gave someone a love potion?
9. you saw something in a photo that wasn’t there when you took it?
10. you thought your doctor was too young/old to treat you properly?
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
Do you like What Ifs? Here are 4,400 more!
The Fastest Way to Get Ideas – 4,400 Essential What Ifs for Writers.
Become a lifetime member of ideas4writers for just £49.95 and you’ll get The Fastest Way to Get Ideas, The Fastest Way to Write Your Book, The Date-A-Base Books for 2011 & 2012 (plus all future editions), our complete 5,000+ writing ideas collection, unlimited use of our exclusive writing engines and forums, and much more
(total value: more than £157)