Here’s another selection to inspire you – what can you do with these?
What if . . .
1. the speed of your computer depended on the light level in the room?
2. your customers wanted to buy products that you didn’t sell?
3. a celebrity was stalking you?
4. you couldn’t fly on planes unless you were very drunk?
5. you sat someone else’s exam for him?
6. you deliberately spread disinformation?
7. you were given an award out of sympathy?
8. you wrote something that gave you nightmares?
9. certain things became invisible to you once you reached adulthood?
10. you discovered that you had been suffering from a split personality for the last twenty years, though you had not been aware of it?
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
If you like What Ifs, you’ll love The Fastest Way to Get Ideas – 4,400 Essential What Ifs for Writers.
256-page e-book (PDF) available now – just £7.95.
Dave Haslett, www.ideas4writers.co.uk