Here’s another selection to inspire you – what can you do with these?
What if . . .
1. the speed of time was highly variable and fluctuated wildly?
2. you decided to save someone from themselves?
3. you could irrigate the deserts using sea water?
4. you always underestimated everything?
5. advertisers could say whatever they liked about their products?
6. ice sank?
7. oil didn’t burn?
8. you received an email from yourself?
9. you could only walk backwards?
10. you completed the wrong box on an important form?
Instant inspiration for your short stories, novels, articles, characters, plots, settings and more! Fully categorised and alphabetical for easy reference.
256-page e-book (PDF) available now – just £7.95.
Dave Haslett, www.ideas4writers.co.uk