Here’s another selection to inspire you – what can you do with these?
What if . . .
1. you had a relationship with a colleague, which was against the rules, so one of you had to leave?
2. you tricked your colleague(s) into resigning?
3. you had more customers than you could handle?
4. anyone could do your job?
5. you deliberately swore at your boss?
6. you had no way of getting home from work?
7. you were trapped at work due to bad weather?
8. someone you hated was commissioned to write your biography?
9. you won a major writing award?
10. someone liked you for the wrong reasons?
Instant inspiration for your short stories, novels, characters, plots, settings and more!
E-book (PDF) available now – just £7.95.
Dave Haslett, www.ideas4writers.co.uk