Here’s another selection to inspire you – what can you do with these?
What if . . .
1. your partner became your life coach?
2. you were brilliant at one thing but useless at everything else?
3. your weaknesses became your strengths?
4. you had to share a bed with a stranger?
5. everyone was waiting to hear you speak?
6. people paid a fortune to hear you speak?
7. you went for an intelligence test but couldn’t find the building?
8. you were superstitious?
9. you applied to appear on a reality TV show?
10. someone you don’t like offered you a lift?
If you like What Ifs, you’ll love our new book The Fastest Way to Get Ideas – 4,400 Essential What Ifs for Writers.
Instant inspiration for your short stories, novels, characters, plots, settings and more! E-book (PDF) available now – just £7.95.
Click here for full details
Dave Haslett, ideas4writers, www.ideas4writers.co.uk