Here’s another selection to inspire you – what can you do with these?
What if . . .
1. someone got in the way?
2. there was proof of intelligent life on other planets?
3. Guy Fawkes had succeeded?
4. Adolf Hitler had been British or American?
5. time travellers came from the future to meet you because you were famous in their time?
6. you could buy and sell time?
7. you could borrow time?
8. you had too much self-control?
9. you always said no?
10. you always knew exactly when to stop?
If you like What Ifs, you’ll love our new book The Fastest Way to Get Ideas – 4,400 Essential What Ifs for Writers.
Instant inspiration for your short stories, novels, characters, plots, settings and more! E-book (PDF) available now – just £7.95.
Click here for full details
Dave Haslett, ideas4writers, www.ideas4writers.co.uk