Here’s another selection to inspire you – what can you do with these?
What if …
1. you were murdered?
2. you owned your own prison?
3. the villain had been drinking?
4. the victim had been drinking?
5. you did the wrong thing because it was easier than doing the right thing?
6. you won your weight in cabbages?
7. you received an organ transplant from an animal?
8. you had your house valued – and you were shocked?
9. the possibilities were endless?
10. you had a photographic memory?
If you like What Ifs, you’ll love our new book The Fastest Way to Get Ideas – 4,400 Essential What Ifs for Writers. E-book available now. Instant inspiration whenever you need it!
Dave Haslett, ideas4writers, www.ideas4writers.co.uk