Another selection to inspire you – what can you do with these?
What if …
1. you always underestimated everything?
2. you always overestimated everything?
3. everything was exaggerated?
4. lies were admissable in court?
5. the truth was reserved for special occasions?
6. advertisers could say whatever they liked about their products?
7. ice sank?
8. guns sucked in rather than blowing out?
9. nothing on Earth was edible, and people/animals got their nutrients in other ways?
10. it was impossible to keep anything private?
Dave Haslett, ideas4writers, www.ideas4writers.co.uk