Unfortunately we have had to discontinue this blog temporarily as WordPress, which hosts it, has developed a fault that is preventing us from posting any new messages. Their technical people are currently unable to find a solution.
To continue seeing the latest news from ideas4writers, including our exclusive What Ifs, Date-A-Base listings and Articles by ideas4writers founder Dave Haslett, please sign up for the free ideas4writers newsletter if you have not already done so.
In the meantime, some more What Ifs for you:
1. you’d been robbed but you didn’t know it?
2. every little thing annoyed you to the point where you could no longer function?
3. a psychic won the lottery every week using assumed names?
4. there was a dreadful mix-up?
5. you spotted something you’d lost years ago in a friend’s house?
6. your son or daughter’s best friend could do magic but had no control over it?
7. all of the remaining oil reserves suddenly drained into the Earth’s core and were lost forever?
8. you could change one law?
9. you lost your nerve?
10. they had used the wrong colour?
Posted by Dave Haslett, ideas4writers, www.ideas4writers.co.uk