Here’s this month’s selection of “What If…?” creative writing prompts to inspire you – let’s see what you can do with these!
Starting from this month we are beginning a brand new collection, which will eventually form part of Volume 2 of The Fastest Way to Get Ideas – 4,400 Essential What Ifs for Writers.
1. you had many regrets and set out to fix them all?
2. every town/city had its own god?
3. everyone had their own god?
4. cars were sentient beings with unique personalities?
5. computers were sentient beings with unique personalities?
6. smartphones were sentient beings with unique personalities?
7. someone had made a sex tape in which you featured – without your knowledge (bonus: and then it happened again!)?
8. one of your private family photos was used in an advertisement without your permission (bonus: and then it happened again!)?
9. you received a ridiculously expensive birthday present but had no idea who had sent it?
10. someone you hate organised a party in your honour?
- – - – - – -
Become a lifetime member of ideas4writers for just £49.95 (or the equivalent in your currency) and you’ll receive:
Our complete collection of 5,000+ writing ideas
The Fastest Way to Get Ideas (4,400 what ifs)
The Date-A-Base Book 2014 and 2015 (plus all future editions)
The Fastest Way to Write Your Book
How to Win Short Story Competitions
Unlimited use of our exclusive online writing software
Full access to our members-only forums
And more… (total value: over £150)
ideas4writers: inspiring you since 2002